Visits

Saturday, May 5, 2018

New Spot

Stopped by a pleasant new coffee spot on Sindhu Beach this afternoon. Actually, it is an old spot that has been renovated over the past year, with the coffee shop just newly added. This is where I used to come to swim when we first came here in 2010, Back then, it was a restaurant and bar, with very few customers and easy access to the beach. I would bring my laptop and sit at a table near the surf and write and swim. 

Things have changed a lot in the last seven years. Sanur is now as crowded with restaurants as sardines in a tin, and this particular restaurant has been greatly expanded, along with its prices. The coffee, however, it reasonably priced for a beachfront spot and a wide selection of coffee drink types is offered. It's a very cozy spot, with comfortable, affable seating arrangements which make for an intimate feeling.

The two waitresses I met, Kadek and Komang, are pleasant girls--friendly and talkative, but not too talkative, if you know what I mean. 

I reckon this will be a nice sort of evening spot for a sip, especially given that it is situated on the most convenient stretch of beach for my evening walks. I'm looking forward to visiting again. 












No comments: